Tuition for our summer Buddhist studies program includes all teaching sessions, three meals a day and the accommodation that you choose. A non-residential option is available which includes all teaching sessions and lunch. We are including the recordings of last year’s teachings that covered the Hinayana portion of the text and a study guide at no additional fee. This program is limited to 65 students, institute programs regularly sell out, so please register early to ensure your spot.
- Camping: $900 includes use of the sangha house facilities and indoor spaces.
- Shared room: $1,200
- Private room: $1,600 – Sold Out
- Non-residential (commuter): $600
- Online classes (non-certificate option) of Namchak Khenpo teaching on the text sessions only using our university quality Moodle website. Accessible live and for one year at the conclusion of the program, you may also download and keep the video recordings: $450
- Part time – local and want to experience shedra? Come join us for one or more days, sliding scale for a day including lunch $15-25 – email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know when you are coming
Financial aid is available on request. Students may also use a payment program and pay the tuition over an eighth month period with an initial $200 down payment. Students may also pay a $200 deposit to reserve a space at any accomodation level and pay remainder upon arrival.
Tuition for the Nature of Mind Series depends on each individual program, these courses may be attended by commuting, however housing is available for a very reasonable additional fee as needed – see the registration page for prices, additional info and to register.
Ewam offers many other programs and retreats throughout the year in Montana, New Mexico, California and other areas. Explore this retreats page at the main ewam.org website for additional information.